Clinic fees that are billable to insurance include individual programming as well as the following:
- Monthly parent training, including monthly progress reports with Executive Director and lead therapist
- A licensed behavioral analyst and a registered behavior technician to oversee and coordinate all aspects of your child’s program
- Every 6 month progress reports
- Oversight and supervision from a BCBA
- Treatment Plan preparation
- Monthly school, home, and community coordination
- Home and community life skills training
Considerable care has been taken to determine our fees. We want to assure you that our charges accurately reflect the complexity of care rendered and the skill and expertise required for your child’s care. We understand that you are fortunate to have insurance coverage and we will go the extra mile to help you maximize your benefits provided by your specific plan.
Service costs will vary depending upon insurance coverage. Individual costs will depend upon your particular insurance policy. Currently we are in-network with Regence and Premera. We are certified providers for Microsoft and Amazon Premera ABA Benefits. For insurance companies not listed, we will engage in single case agreements to provide for coverage.
We will do everything we can to guide you through the insurance reimbursement process. We will provide you with all the financial responsibility information as a part of the application process.
It is our policy to invoice families on a monthly basis. If your insurance carrier provides financial assistance for services, please understand that Calhoun Consulting, LLC will bill insurance directly. All fees are due by the due date indicated on the invoice. Calhoun Consulting, LLC will provide you with the proper invoice and/or all the necessary paperwork that will be needed so that you can submit it to your insurance carrier in order to obtain reimbursement for out-of-network providers.